Featured Post

Applying Email Validation to a JavaFX TextField Using Binding

This example uses the same controller as in a previous post but adds a use case to support email validation.  A Commons Validator object is ...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

1,000 Upload Views on the Bekwam Channel

Thank you for all the views, retweets, hits, and comments.  The Bekwam Channel on YouTube reached 1,000 upload views today.

Look for more videos on Talend and CloverETL.  I'm wrapping up the ETL part of the School Revenues Data Mart, so I'll post an overall design and error handling before I start gathering and processing the remaining data sets.

The videos will move into BI once the data is loaded.  I'm starting with Jasper which I plan to integrate with Talend.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bekwam

-Carl

No comments:

Post a Comment